National Instruments in association with Auto Tech Review presents Automotive Seminar.
National Instruments' tools save time and money across all stages of the automotive engineering process by providing
a customizable & high performance platform for measurement, validation and automated test. With industry-leading I/O,
flexible off-the-shelf hardware, and the powerful NI LabVIEW development environment, you can create user-defined
solutions for applications ranging from HIL and functional test to in-vehicle data logging, dynamometer control and testing
of cameras and radars for ADAS and connected cars.
Join us at the NI Automotive Seminar across 4 cities to learn about our tools and technology, and how they can help you
in your automotive application. Through live demos, and technical presentations, we will cover the following topics:
- Overview of NI Platform for Automotive applications
- A modular approach to Data Acquisition and in-vehicle data logging from Sensors and Vehicular Networks like CAN, ECU Calibration(CCP/XCP) and Diagnostics(KWP2000/UDS) along with powerful data processing and visualization.
- Use the power of an FPGA for Engine Control Research and ECU prototyping and connect to various Engine Subsystems like fuel injectors and spark plugs.
- Leveraging the Scalable, Modular PXI platform along with the open NI VeriStand framework to create flexible, cost-effective Hardware-in-the-Loop(HIL) Test Systems for Powertrain ECUs, Body Controllers, EVs/HEVs, Battery Management Systems, etc
- Integrated System HIL testing of Radars and cameras for ADAS systems by the emulation of targets for the radar and video replays for the camera systems along with the traditional automotive signals
- Overcome challenges of V2X HIL by integrating traditional automotive signals with continuously evolving RF standards like IEEE 802.11p into a single hardware and software platform
- Leverage the same PXI platform for a Test Cell – Measurement and Control (dynamometer testing, endurance testing)
- Use the NI PXI Modular Instruments to create a Software-Defined Flexible Automated Test Systems for Infotainment System Testing and Visual inspection of Automotive components like Automotive Instrument Clusters
Please see the detailed agenda for more information.
In Association With
In-Vehicle Data Logging E-kit
This e-kit is a consolidated resource that guides you in configuring and using an in-vehicle data-logging system with NI hardware and software.
NI Automotive Customer Solutions
Learn how NI tools are being used by NI customers in nearly every corner of the automotive industry.