NIYANTRA 2016 - The Annual Graphical System Design Contest
Participation Criteria & Rules
- The team can have an individual to a maximum of 5 members.
- All the members of the team should be a student of a Registered Educational Institute in India and be graduating in 2017 or later. The contest is not open to individuals who will graduate in the year 2016 or earlier.
- All the members of the team should be enrolled only in an engineering course at the undergraduate level. No postgraduate students (M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ Doctorate) are allowed. However, students may form teams from different institutes.
- A student cannot be a member of multiple teams.
- None of the team members should be an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, and child) or household member of a National Instruments employee, an employee of a National Instruments subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this contest.
- The team is required to have one faculty member from their college/university as their guide.
- Teams are allowed to submit only one project entry.
- Finalists will present their project at NI Days in October where winners will be announced.
- All prize winnings are subject to taxes applicable